Issues and Compliance Obligations
Top management shall review the completed Risks and Opportunities Matrix and Interested Party Analysis to ensure all risks, opportunities and compliance obligations are addressed within the scope of the EHSMS.
Description of Organization Units, Functions, Physical Boundaries
For identifying the scope of the QEH&S (Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety), Synetic Technologies has identified the main and support activities as listed below. This work is carried out at 1120 Clay St., North Kansas City, Missouri 64116 and, as needed, at customer locations.
- On-Site Operations: IT Asset Recovery, recycling, data destruction, refurbishment and resale
- Off-Site Operations: IT de-installation, packaging, transport, data destruction, transportation
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Marketing and Sales
Synetic Technologies only has the ability to influence outsourced providers through our qualification process. These services may include:
- Internet connection and IT support
- Software development
- Downstream Transporters
- Downstream Recyclers and Refurbishers
- Electrical, Air-conditioning & other Maintenance Services
- HR – Recruitment & Training Consultants
Description of Activities, Products and Services
- On-Site Operations – IT Asset Recovery, including receiving, sorting, recycling, data destruction, refurbishment and resale.
- Off-Site Operations – IT de-installation, packaging, transport, data destruction, and transportation.
- Products Sold – New, Used and Refurbished Electronics
- Services Offered – Electronics Recycling, including transportation, inventory of assets, data destruction, and dismantling/physical destruction.
Synetic Technologies has defined and documented the scope of its QEH&S management system as follows:
Full-service IT Asset Disposition including collection, sorting, dismantling, testing, refurbishment and data destruction.